Thursday, May 5, 2016

Sterling Barrow's Post on Thursday, May 5, 2016


Easy Blog Photo
Hello all! My name is Sterling Barrow and I am a sophomore at the University of Oklahoma. This is my first time out of the United States and I am so excited to be here! I was a dancer for 8 years and then taught dance for 2 years. I love working on puzzles (at least 500 pieces) and crafting. I have a chihuahua named Koko who is 15 but still very lively and loves to play. I have 2 younger sisters named Gracie (18) and Olivia (12) who are my world. I'm from Tulsa, Oklahoma and have lived there for 21 years. Pictured with me is Jeremy, who is a goofball and loves to laugh (and make me laugh!) In the future my goal is to teach Pre-K at a Title 1 school, then hopefully open a non-profit school for homeless children. I am beyond excited and blessed to have this opportunity to spend a full month in this beautiful country!

No comments:

Post a Comment