Monday, May 9, 2016

Andrew Varvel, An Introduction


Good afternoon, morning, night, or whenever you choose to read this blog. They call me Andrew Varvel. They call me that because that is my name. I am a Senior at the prestigious University of Oklahoma. I hail from the town of Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.
I study to become the best educator of the social studies that I can. In pursuit of that goal, I have seized the opportunity to study in Italy. I have only been out of the United States to visit the countries of Belize and Mexico. They are both wonderful.
I enjoy a variety of activities including, but not limited to, eating deep fried foods, playing video games, watching Oklahoma Sooner football, and watching television shows and movies with a great deal of action and very little romance.
I am beyond excited to travel and study in Italy because of three main reasons. The Roman Empire is my favorite subject to study, I have never been to Europe, and I thoroughly enjoy Italian food.

No comments:

Post a Comment