Sunday, May 1, 2016

Introductions




Hey guys! My name is Mariah Lee and I am a junior here at OU. I just switched my major from Biology to Elementary Education so I am really excited to fully immerse myself in all of the education courses. I am eager for this course specifically because I want to become more familiar with different techniques for teaching as well as just being more knowledgable about technology in general. I've traveled a lot throughout the United States but I've also been to China, Greece, Italy, Spain, Canada, and various places in Mexico. I was born and mostly raised in Georgia but moved to Oklahoma at the start of my freshman year of high school. I am so excited to travel to Italy and experience a different culture and different perspectives. I want to study abroad so that I can become more independent and have this unique experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment