Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Grace Burrin's Introduction!


Hi my name is Grace Burrin. I am a junior at the University of Oklahoma. I am an English Secondary Education major. I have alway thought about teaching juniors or seniors, but i am thinking more of starting with Freshman or Sophomores. I am from Houston, Texas, and I am currently living in Norman, Oklahoma. I am really excited about our trip to Italy! I hope to learn about the Italian culture and explore around Italy. I really want to know what education is like abroad and how the teachers in Italy work with their students. I think it is going to be educationally and culturally enriching to see what the classroom is like in a different country. I am very excited to meet new people, especially because they share the same passion of teaching like I do. I can not wait to see what Italy has in store for us!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment