Monday, April 25, 2016

Kelly Merlino's Post on Monday, April 25, 2016


Easy Blog Photo
Hi my name is Kelly Merlino. I am a junior at the University of Oklahoma. I am a Early Childhood Education major. I plan to teach kindergarten in the future. I am from Dallas, Texas. I currently live in Norman, Oklahoma. I am super excited about this summer. I am looking forward to exploring Italy. I am going to Italy to learn about a new culture and see how education is valued in their daily lives. I hope to learn and see how Italian teachers manage their classroom. I also want to learn about technology in their classroom setting. I am looking forward to stepping into a classroom setting in a different country, because I feel that they will be extremely different and new to me. I like change so seeing the classroom from a new perspective excites me. I am also looking forward to meeting new people on the trip and in Italy. It will be a trip of a life time! I am counting down the days till we are finally in Arezzo! Only 16 more days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment